LET’S GO AIRSHIP 🎉 New update out now!
Hop onto the newest Among Us map – the Airship! Out now on all platforms, work together on this airship to carry out the greatest plan... though whether that’s as a Crewmate or Impostor is another question.
This free map update includes:
- The 4th map, and the biggest one yet
- New tasks including jewel polishing, emptying trash (wow fun), and more
- The ability to pick the room you start in
- All new areas to explore (or get murdered in)
- Improved mobility with ladders and moving platforms
- New free hats including a heart pin, angry eyebrows, unicorn head, rubber glove, and more!
- Inspired by our other game, The Henry Stickmin Collection
Note: minimum system requirements for mobile will be iOS 13 and Android 6
Furthermore, an all-new Airship Skin Bundle is available for purchase! Check it out here and get fancy new gear to impress all your friends and enemies. Each new outfit in this bundle comes with its own custom kill animation! Not that you’ll need it. Since you’re not an Impostor... right? Right??
Code of Conduct
If you saw our dev log last week, you’ll know we have a new Code of Conduct and Account system. Please take the time to read through the Code of Conduct as you’ll be subject to them even if you claim you haven’t read it.
Here’s a recap on what the account system is all about:
- Right now it’s focused on reporting and moderation capabilities, but in the future we hope to add a friend system and the ability to transfer your cosmetics between devices.
- You can only make on account per device - if multiple people are using the same device it'll be locked for the time being, but we're planning a hot fix for that soon.
- You will be able to report if someone in the game is acting inappropriately, including: inappropriate names, inappropriate chat, cheating/hacking, and harassment/misconduct. Consequences can range from temporary to permanent bans (including alternate accounts).
- Note that reports will be read by people (not bots!) and you will need to provide a reason as to why you are reporting.
- No linking of multiple accounts yet (Steam account is only on Steam, Epic account is only on Epic, etc.) It’ll be coming soon though.
- You must create an account to access free chat (without it you will have to use Quick Chat for safety!)
- You must create an account to freely change your display name. If you do not create an account, there will be randomized names you can choose from.
- Usernames are not exclusive. Multiple people can have the same username. (So if you take the username "PuffballsUnited", other people can still use "PuffballsUnited".)
- If you are under the minimum age of digital consent in your country (for most countries 13 is the minimum age), you have to get a parent/guardian's permission to access free chat (which then allows you to create an account), or change your display name.
- Without an account (or if you're a minor who doesn't want to ask your parent/guardian for approval), you can still play via Guest Mode. This locks you to Quick Chat and doesn't allow you to change your name other than with a randomly generated name.
We’re still working on a number of measures to keep our game as safe as possible! This is just the beginning!
Provided everything goes well and there aren’t massive bugs we need to handle from the Airship launch, we’ve got lots on our plate in terms of future plans! With our 2 new recent programmer hires we're definitely on track for faster work. We’ll make a public roadmap at some point, but for now, here’s what’s on the table:
- A full art style revamp! Puffballs has completely updated the art style with cleaner lines and an easier animation process. Can’t wait for you to see that soon!
- Larger lobby sizes so you can play with up to 15 players. Considering The Airship’s size, we hope this will be a fun way to gather with even more of your friends.
- More frequent, transparent updates from us! One of our big goals is to just show you the development process, what goes on behind-the-scenes, and for you grow with us. We’ve learned so much and don’t want to hide anything from you when it comes to this stuff. It’s weird!
Last announcement - plushies have finally hit our store. Round, squishy, and absolutely not an Impostor. You can get your official Crewmate in 12 different colors!
You’ve come so far with us, and we can’t wait to keep working on the game for you. You in? Cool! Spread the word and we can’t wait to see you in the game.
Victoria and the Innersloth Team