Vent cleaning - Version 2021.6.30 Patch Notes
Quick post to let you know about the changes in the latest patch for version 2021.6.30.
- Added vent cleaning task. Cleaning the vent will prevent any impostors from using that specific vent, but Impostors can still use other vents and the vent will be usable once it’s cleaned. If an Impostor is already camping out in a vent and then you start cleaning that vent, it'll boot them out with a dramatic sound and you'll see who it is. Surprise!
- New languages. Traditional and Simplified Chinese and Irish localization added. Thanks to Úna-Minh, Brian, Cormac, and Mike for the Irish translations.
- Getting stuck in place after a meeting is fixed. This was the biggest issue with the latest update, so run free now!! Be free beans!!
- Scaling on "SHH" screen fixed. YES I read your comments on the SHH screen. The absolute hate that poor screen got, my goodness. I had to give it 3 tubs of ice cream to feel better. It's okay though, the world is aligned once again, the proportions have been fixed after it got weirdly borked.
- Geoff eyepatch is now (sadly) back to being a mask. :(
- Clouds in the Airship no longer move in the wrong direction. No more backwards progress! Onward!
- Upload Data phone colors fixed. I have no clever caption for this.
- All major buttons are now localized. Yeah I’m really running out of fun ways to make this content interesting.
- Android black screen fixed. This was fixed in a small hotfix already for Android in version 2021.6.16, but just in case you missed that update, it’s fixed now!
- iOS startup crash fixed. This was also fixed in a small hotfix!
- Other minor visual and localization bug fixes. Our programming and QA team did a really great job please give them a psychic high five.
- Wizard hat still missing. Still casting an invisibility spell. Working on finding it, sorry!
- 4:3 resolution still needs to be scaled. That’ll be addressed.
- And quite a few others, but those are the biggest ones I'll list out.
And if you're a fan of grabbing physical editions of the game on console, pre-orders for it has just opened up!! (Release date for the game on Xbox and PlayStation has NOT been announced yet.) It comes with a ton of goodies with 3 different editions - Ejected, Crewmate, and Impostor! Check them out and pre-order here.
That’s it for now! Don’t forget the roadmap is the place to go if you’re interested in what we’re working on next, and check out our updated mod and fan creation policy if that’s something you were curious about.
See you next time!